Regulatory Body, South East London, 12-month FTC, £25,200 p/a
Our client, a regulatory body requires a Scheduling Officer to start ASAP. You will be responsible for the managing and scheduling of all hearings in accordance with the company’s processes and legislative requirements.
Main duties of the Scheduling Officer role are:
- To manage and coordinate the timely and efficient scheduling of Fitness to Practice events
- To manage a varied and complex mix of cases
- To ensure that high quality of customer service is provided to all stakeholders
- To be responsible for managing complex logistical issues
- To be responsible for the coordination of special measures that may be required for hearings
- To be responsible for delegated authority to select members of the committees for Fitness to Practice proceeding whilst monitory conflicts of interest, to ensure that registrants have a fair hearing.
- To provide support and guidance to witnesses and others attending hearings
- To liaise with external lawyers, legal assessors, panel members, registrants, suppliers, union representatives and other relevant external bodies, providing guidance where necessary
- Experience working independently
- Experience of complex problem solving with the ability to make relevant decisions autonomously
- Experience of working with committees or panels in a tribunal type environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise conflicting requirements under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Confident using Microsoft packages
Due to the large number of applications that we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a leading organisation, apply today! Val Wade Recruitment are actively looking for applicants from underrepresented communities and pride ourselves as an equal opportunities’ employer and agency.