#Career #Opportunity – Want to work in a globally recognised #Architectural practice. We are looking for an HR assistant to work within their growing #HR team. This is a great career opportunity for the right person! So if you have a minimum of a years experience as an HR role get in touch ASAP as the position will be filled very quickly.
The main duties of the HR Assistant role are:
- First point of contact for employees
- Maintaining accurate information on the HRIS “Cascade” system to produce reports
- Implement the administration of employee-related documents e.g., contracts, creating ‘new joiner’ packs etc
- Conduct regular audit of document templates
- Have an overview of all HR functions and assist all team members
- Providing cover for the Recruitment Coordinator
- Providing cover for the HR Advisor
- Work closing with Partnerships Group
- Assist HR Manager in all tasks, as necessary
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Val Wade Recruitment are actively looking for applicants from underrepresented communities and pride ourselves as an equal opportunities’ employer and agency.