Digital Communications Assistant.
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Communications Assistant, to work in an arts organisation based in London. This a part-time, 1-year contract, working three days a week and is paying £22,000 per annum pro rata.
You will be working alongside the Digital Communications and Commissions Producer to engage with followers, produce social media content, share industry news, and help with digital promotion of forthcoming projects and programmes.
- Someone with an interest in contemporary visual arts and/or culture
- Someone who is passionate about social media and marketing
- Someone who is familiar with and has good knowledge of how social media platforms work
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of design software such as InDesign and Photoshop is desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a thriving arts organisation. Apply now!
Due to large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We welcome applicants from under represented communities and pride ourselves as an equal opportunities employer and agency.