Training Course Manager.
Our client a Training and Development Consultancy based in London require a Training Course Manager to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- To establish strong and positive relationships with customers, Learning & Development, HR and Training professionals
- To increase retention, up-sale, cross rates and revenue
- To attend all Open Courses to gain an understanding of the content and to get to know the trainers
- To fully understand the content of each course
- To work with the Digital Marketing Manager and Open Course Manager on all aspects of marketing to develop the Open Course offering
- To develop new marketing channels
- To ensure website copy / web pages are up to date
- To ensure course content is consistent across all channels
- To work with trainers to ensure all hand-outs/materials are relevant for each course
- To ensure webpages are up to date
- To get to know our trainers and their development in-depth and to eventually be able to assign trainers to Open Courses
- To monitor trainers’ progress and ability to run or support the courses
- To attend Internal Training on an ad hoc basis
- To produce Open Course Delivery Contracts
- To update all courses/website whenever new material is introduced
- To contact all delegates who have attended a course to let them know when new material has been posted
- To work with the Open Course Manager to schedule courses for each year
- To observe courses on an on-going basis to ensure quality control both trainers and the course content
- To monitor delegate numbers and work with the OCM to ensure courses are filled or cancelled.
- To complete Delegate Information Forms for each course and to develop any identified leads after the course
- To follow-up first time bookers and delegates in a timely way
The successful candidate must have experience in customer relations ideally in the Development & Training sector. You need to have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, strong relationship building skills, extremely well-organised and a superb multi-tasker. You need to be cheerful, confident, a self-starter, able to hit the ground running and be a team player.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR5600_1523898034
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP