Technical Support Analyst – junior role.
Our client an international Law Firm based in the heart of the West End requires a Practice Support Analyst/Network Technician to start ASAP. This is an entry level hands on technical position role and your hours are likely to be 9am-17.00pm.
The main duties are:
- First point of contact for all technical support questions/issues
- Work with case teams to assess litigation technology needs
- Act as the main contact in London Office for service issues
- Responsible for database creation, management and troubleshooting
- Provide end-user training
- Create documentation of key information, including data tracking and productions
- Assist with development, configuration and maintenance of workstation and notebook images
- Assist with the daily administration and upgrading of software and hardware on all network servers
- Maintain and repair desktop workstations and Ultrabooks
- Maintain hardware inventory of all equipment
- Assist with maintenance and management of mobile device accounts and equipment
- Assist in documentation configuration specifics for departmental distribution
- Provide desktop support to all Firm users
- Setup audio and video conferences
The successful candidate will have two year’s work experience in a law firm environment with customer service responsibilities and direct interaction with staff and legal teams. You need to have high levels of customer service and support skills, including the ability to work well within a team. You need to have experience with audio/video conferencing hardware and software, ability to work successfully and occasionally self-directed on assigned projects, be flexible and able to be on-call after business hours as needed. You need to have basic knowledge of Windows 7, knowledge of MS Office 2010 or later, knowledge of SCCM and Microsoft certification are a plus.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR4711_1529589912
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP