Our client an Architectural firm based in London is looking for a Team Assistant to provide strong organisational and proactive support to the Partner and wider team. This is a permanent role to start ASAP.
This role will suit a Team Assistant who is looking to progress to PA level.
The main duties of the Team Assistant are:
- Managing a busy diary
- Act as a gatekeeper where appropriate
- Booking meetings and having regular contact with high level clients
- Ensure relevant documents are prepared in advance for meetings
- Make sure the Partner is fully briefed for meetings
- Responsible for organising highly confidential Partner meetings, ensuring information is collated/circulated in advance of meetings and catering organised
- Take ownership of Partners inbox
- Screen, prioritise and where appropriate action emails on behalf of the Partner
- Screen telephone calls
- Prepare outgoing correspondence for Partner
- Booking travel /accommodation and compiling detailed itineraries for meetings/events where necessary
- Ensure all necessary visas are prepared
- Processing expenses
- Record/complete Partners weekly timesheet
- Maintaining the filing system
- Arrange lunches/dinners as required
- Provide administrative support to the internal and external initiatives that the Partners might be involved in and ensure actions are followed through
- Organising project meetings on behalf of the Project team
- Booking meeting rooms, set up with relevant equipment and refreshments etc.
- Assist with recording the team’s annual leave and unplanned absence
- Assist with archiving
- Assist with new starter and leaver process
- Assist with registration and formal requirements
- Arrange training
- Assisting with couriers, printing and binding
- Cover switchboard in the absence of receptionist or admin assistant
The successful candidate must have previous Team Assistant/PA experience. You need to have good communication skills both written and spoken, confident, strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and an expert in Microsoft Office (outlook/word/excel). Experience in architectural industry is not essential.
Unfortunately, due to the large amount of applications that we receive, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply today!
Job Reference: VWR2312_1538499648
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP