Our client an international software company require an Office Administrator to provide full administrative support to the team. This is a permanent role to start ASAP!
The main duties of the Office Administrator are:
- Executive responsibilities will include, approving decisions, requests, expenditure and recommendations on behalf of senior heads and EA’s in their absence
- Manage meeting room calendars
- Booking meetings
- Booking travel
- Assist with general administration in the absence of EA’s
- Managing business subscriptions, licences and memberships
- Facilities responsibilities
- Meet and greet clients/visitors
- Maintaining office supplies and ensuring office equipment is maintained
- Assist with meetings, conferences and events planning
- Ensure travel reporting documents are kept up to date
- Approve invoices
The role would suit a second jobber who has experience of working in a multicultural environment. You need have good communication skills both spoken and written, strong organisations skills, be self-driven and results orientated with a positive outlook and hands-on attitude. You need to be a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance, be reliable, tolerant, determined and keen for new experiences. You must be adept in use of all Microsoft packages and the role will include some travel abroad.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity! Apply NOW!
Job Reference: VWR1003_1534784438
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP