Our client a Management Consultancy firm based in Central London requires a Team Assistant to start ASAP. You will work for between 10 – 14 Project Leaders and Principles at any one time.
The main duties are:
- Running the team calendar
- Arrange internal and external meetings
- Booking meeting rooms
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Printing and binding of presentations
- Organising team dinners and events
- Provide cover for absent colleagues within immediate team and group as a whole
- Answer calls promptly and take accurate and detailed messages
- Typing of correspondence
- Maintaining office filing system
- Arranging travel/accommodation
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have extensive administration experience and have experience working within a team environment. You need to have excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, strong attention to detail, highly organised, strong team player, able to multitask and able to work well under pressure. You need to be confident, professional and reliable, flexible and have strong knowledge of all Microsoft packages especially Outlook/Word/PowerPoint.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR6001_1529254819
Salary: Up to £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP