Team Administrator – with knowledge of InDesign.
Our client, a renowned architectural firm, requires a Team Administrator to join their firm. The role is to start ASAP and the hours are likely to be 9am to 6pm.
The main duties are:
- Preparing and distribution of business communications such as memos, letters and spreadsheets
- Maintaining archive files
- Maintaining Filing system
- Respond to both internal and external inquiries
- Maintain calendar for senior leader(s)
- Booking travel / lunch reservations
- Preparing expenses
- Arranging conferences and seminars
- Order meals and accommodation necessary for project coordination meetings
- Maintain and coordinate project team (s) schedules, coordinate meetings, team travel arrangement and meeting facilities
- Provide cover for admin team / switchboard cover in absence
- Proof read and edit all outgoing correspondence
- Make minor administration decisions requiring initiative
- Prepare meeting agendas and type meeting minutes
- Other duties include, assist in brochure preparation, create, edit and format PowerPoint presentations, research and any other ad hoc duties that may be required
The successful candidate will have at least 3-5 years’ experience within an architectural/engineering/interior design firm and/or other. You need to have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively gather and disseminate information and have confidence to comfortably liaise with managers, consultants and clients. You must have a professional appearance, maintain proper business etiquette, have strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail. Typing speed of 60 wpm and be proficient with all Microsoft packages and must have intermediate InDesign skills at minimum.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR2380_1531230466
Salary: £33000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP