Our client, a vibrant PR firm based in London, requires a Senior Receptionist. This is a full-time role and is to start ASAP.
The main duties of the Senior Receptionist role will include:
- Ensuring all the reception services run smoothly
- Ensuring the front desk is manned at all times
- Ensure all guests are warmly greeted, offered a drink
- Maintain the upkeep of front of house and communal areas
- Set up all meetings rooms
- Book catering for meetings
- Tidy up after meetings
- Manage meeting room and conference call bookings
- Updating conference line schedule periodically
- Overseeing the meeting room calendar, confirming all bookings
- Organise taxi and courier bookings
- Managing door passes
- Maintaining office consumables
- Supporting and overseeing the runner with tasks
- Where possible fixing office equipment or notifying the Office Manager
- Taking on the Office Manager tasks in their absence
- Occasional restaurant and travel bookings
- Provide basic on-site IT support to staff when needed
- Assisting with the company online admin system
- In the absence of Office Manager, arrange any repair jobs when required
- Manage office celebrations
- Maintain staff and client database
- Maintain stock levels
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role. You need to have confidence in managing and motivating more junior members of the operations team, ability to work alongside every member of the team and to delegate “up” as well as “down” and have a desire to “pitch in” and work collaboratively to get the best results.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain extensive exposure to an interesting sector, apply today.
Job Reference: VWR 5555_1538660727
Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP