Senior HR Generalist.
Asset Management Company, Permanent, £50 – £60 K
Our client, an asset management firm based in London, requires a dynamic Senior HR Generalist to join their organisation.
The main duties of the Senior HR Generalist role are:
- HR Duties will include, delivering an outstanding HR service
- Providing HR advice and guidance on all areas of people management
- Planning and implementing employee development programmes
- Providing payroll advice and implementation both for the UK and internationally
- Monitoring training, including necessary exams and accreditations
- Diarising and managing annual reviews
- Work with CAO to provide advice on all issues arising in connection with employment legislation
- Work with CAO and investee companies to implement HR systems to support the investee companies requirements
- Work with CAO and HR Administration to support HR function for investee companies
- Provide benefit advice and guidance to the company and Investee Companies
- Work with the CAO managing employee relation issues both routine and non-routine i.e., disciplinary, grievances etc.
- Oversee the recruitment process for the company and Investee Companies
- Provide advice and support to the Office manager and HR Administrator by sharing knowledge and expertise
- Work on ad hoc HR projects
- Provide effective administrative support in all HR activities
- Office and Admin will include, assist the MD with co-ordinating of quarterly management meetings
- Support the Office Manager and HR Administrator where needed
- Assist with travel bookings, including booking hotels, flights and taxis
- Ad hoc admin duties that may arise
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience within a senior HR Generalist position and be CIPD qualified. You need to have strong UK employment law knowledge and experience operating in the US and or Australia is desirable. You need to have experience managing multiple projects, ability to build meaningful relationships with individuals at all levels and have exceptional communication skills. A proactive, professional and pragmatic approach to your role is essential.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a highly reputable organisation, apply today!