Receptionist / Office Manager.
Our client, an Investment Company based in South West London requires a Receptionist / Office Manager to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- Handling all incoming calls and directing as appropriate
- Greeting visitors and providing refreshments
- Providing secretarial support, diary management and making travel arrangements for team
- Booking meeting rooms
- Monitoring and ordering of all office stationery and supplies
- Sending, receiving and logging of all courier packages
- Booking and logging of all taxis
- Keeping common areas tidy
- Responsible for distributing incoming post and posting of outgoing post
- Responsible for keeping archive records
- Flexible and willing assistance to “muck in” with whatever is required
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a receptionist/administrator role. You need to be professional and well presented, have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, be able to use your own initiative and have excellent attention to detail. You need to have excellent organisational skills, be a great team player and have good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR3003_1522083646
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + discretionary annual bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP