Private PA – part-time working 4-5 hours each day.
Our client based in W10, requires a PA to start ASAP. The role is offered at 5 days per week for approximately 4-5 hours each day. You need to be IMMEDIATELY available!
Your main duties are:
- Diary management
- Organising meetings
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Research, planning and booking holidays for the family
- Renewing memberships
- Managing the director’s task list
- Renewing MOT and TAX for the Director’s cars
- Arranging personal matters, such as family meetings and other appointments
- Liaising with the Director’s wife office regarding diaries, travel, payments and other family matters
- Liaising with Director’s landlord
- Liaising with household staff
- Looking for and shortlisting household staff (nannies etc)
- Liaising with agencies re: renewing and negotiating on rental terms
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Liaising on the director’s behalf via email and telephone as directed
- Answering incoming calls and forwarding messages as appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Acting as initial point of contact for general enquiries
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a PA or EA. You must have immaculate presentation, a professional, calm and discreet manner with excellent computer literacy. Excellent and articulate written and verbal communication skills are also essential as well as exceptional organisational skills and the ability to remain calm in busy circumstances.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity apply NOW!
Job Reference: VWR5478_1509104247
Salary: £15 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP