PA – Finance Company, Temp to Perm.
Our client, Finance company based in the West End is looking for a dynamic PA to provide efficient and effective administrative support to two Heads. This is a permanent role to start ASAP.
- Ensure administrative support to the two Heads is provided to the highest level of quality, accuracy and timeliness
- Proactively and tactically manage diaries to optimize the time of the two Heads
- To forward plan provision of documentation and collation of documents from other senior leaders which support internal and external meetings
- To ensure that all company policy and procedures are adhered to
- To communicate professionally and effectively with external clients and internal stakeholders
- To provide administrative support in relation to projects falling within the remit of the two Heads
- To adopt the effective and positive risk management culture at the firm
- To ensure compliance procedures are met
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have previous PA experience working in a busy people focused administration environment. You need to have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, strong organisational skills, ability to engage diverse stakeholders and have effective listening skills. You need to have excellent relationship and team building skills, strong attention to detail and advanced knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR3606_1515062094
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP