Our client, a leading retailer based in London West End, requires a dynamic PA to start ASAP. You will be supporting the Chairman and CEO.
The main duties are:
- Diary Management
- Responding to emails
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Booking travel both in the UK and abroad
- Formulating events, corresponding and negotiating with caterers/hotels/restaurants, sending invitations and monitoring RSVP’s, in addition to welcoming and hosting guests.
- Dealing with customer complaints, actioning and resolving
- Booking Company chauffer, liaising with the chauffer regarding maintenance of company car
- Facilitating charitable donations on behalf of the company
- Providing administrative support for shareholders
- Manage the administration team
You must have previous experience in a similar senior PA role and be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Tact and discretion is essential as you will be dealing with high profile individuals and confidential matters as part of your work. You should be calm under pressure with good time management skills, have a good sense of humour and have excellent MS Office skills.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted!
This is a fantastic opportunity with brilliant benefits! Apply Now!
Job Reference: VWR8522_1507815830
Salary: £38000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP