Operations Executive, £20,000 – 25,000.
Our client, a finance company, require an Operations Executive to assist the Operations team with payments. This is a permanent role and is paying between £20,000-25,000.
Main duties include:
- Processing withdrawal requests on the in-house system
- Taking payments from clients over the phone
- Monitoring UK and international multi-currency bank accounts for funds received and applying these to clients ETX trading accounts
- Processing the posting of goodwill payments, trade related cash adjustments and dividends
- Assisting customers and other Internal Departments with payment and on-boarding related enquiries
- Processing the customer due diligence, Power of Attorney and professional client documentation for all new account applications; including both retail and corporate clients.
- Document authenticity verification using available software for client KYC documents.
- Setting up new client accounts
- Identifying fraudulent applications
- Completing PEP and Sanctions checks on all new clients
- Responding to client enquiries via email
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and have a background in payments. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral and be able to build successful relationships at all levels. Previous financial services experience is beneficial but not essential.
Unfortunately, due to the large amount of applications that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic organisation, apply today!
Job Reference: VWR3389_1526658215
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP