Office Services Assistant – 12 month contract.
Our client, a Management Consultancy based in London West End, requires an Office Services Assistant to start ASAP. This is a 12-month contract with the possibility of being extended. The core hours are Mon – Fri 7.30am – 16.00pm, 09.00am – 17.30pm or 10.00am – 18.30pm (alternating shifts).
The main duties are:
- Distribute post, receive couriers and deliveries, manage Post/Print Room
- Liaise with building security
- To cover reception and duties when required
- Office moves and rotations
- Update floor plans, seating allocations
- Present Health & Safety induction material to new joiners
- Fire Warden and First Aid. Training provided if required.
- Managing the car-park allocations and loading bay
- Managing the Loading Bay
- Order, control and distribute as required: stationery and some kitchen and other general supplies.
- Manage the printers and supply of paper to all printers through-out the office.
- Constantly monitoring, checking ensuring the relevant outside engineers are called as required.
- Take all necessary measures on a day-to-day basis to ensure the safety and security of staff and office facilities, including regular risk assessments and review of fire and accident procedures.
- Liaise with appointed cleaners to ensure cleanliness of the office, disposal of rubbish and all other matters covered by their contract; arrange shredding of all confidential material.
- Assist with furniture moving and room preparation as require.
- Assist with photocopying, binding, shredding etc.
- Assist IT with desk set ups when required
- Project manage small assignments as tasked by management
- other ad hoc activities to assist the smooth running of the office
The successful applicant must have excellent customer services, excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, be fluent in both written and oral English, be comfortable with public speaking and be able to deal with a physically demanding role. You must always be presentable and able to work on reception as required, as well as being able to demonstrate flexibility, teamwork and attention to detail.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR0635_1503680518
Salary: £24500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP