Our client an Investment Company is looking for an Office Manager / HR Administrator to provide all admin, HR and general office management support to the Company and some of its investee companies. This is permanent role and is to start ASAP.
The main duties of the Office Manager and HR Administrator are:
- Ensure the admin function runs smoothly
- Overseeing general office operation including booking meetings, distributing post, ordering stationery, IT and general office consumables and equipment
- Assisting with diary management
- Assisting with travel organisations, including booking hotels, flights and taxis
- General day to day facilities which includes security access, managing suppliers/contractors
- General day to day admin duties
- HR duties will include – provide general assistance with HR needs to existing and new employees
- Maintaining absence and holiday within the HR system
- Participating in the recruitment process including, interviewing, booking interviews, collating CV’s, organising background checks and collating feedback
- Maintaining filing system
- Managing employee benefits
- Managing subscriptions and memberships
- Any ad hoc general HR support
The ideal candidate must have previous office management and HR experience. You need have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, a high level of attention to detail, organised and must be able to multi-task effectively and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving. You need to be proficient in all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR2129_1533294754
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum + pro rata
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP