Office Manager – Oil & Gas.
Our client, an Oil and Gas company based in Central London requires an Office Manager/Coordinator to start ASAP. This is a permanent role and your hours are likely to be 8.30am – 5pm but occasionally you may need to be accessible outside of office hours.
The main duties are:
- Front of house reception
- Answering calls
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Booking meetings / conferences / conference calls
- Overseeing who attends conferences
- Maintaining office supplies
- Maintaining kitchen supplies
- Ordering lunch / drinks / snacks
- Booking external lunches / breakfasts
- Booking couriers
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Occasional secretarial work such as typing letters
- Filing of expense reports
- Maintaining publications table
- Reporting office maintenance jobs
- Liaise with cleaners
- Help ensure the kitchen area and meeting rooms are kept tidy
- Document management
- High volume of travel bookings – flights, hotels, transfers, cancellations
- Visa applications – completing applications forms and dealing with visa company
- Maintaining team diary
- Admin support will include, scanning and printing invoices
- Occasionally liaising with suppliers to query/chase up invoices
- IT support will include set up new office entry passes
- Purchasing IT sundries
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working in a similar role. You need to be energetic, highly organised, professional with a down to earth attitude. You need to have high level of attention to detail, have excellent time management skills and have advanced knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply NOW!
Job Reference: VWR6180_1531734293
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP