Office Manager – Creative Environment.
Our client a thriving and dynamic Architectural firm based in East London is looking for an Office Manger to join their firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to use their managerial and administration skills in a creative environment. This is a permanent position to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- Office management and organisation: keeping the studio presentable; ordering stationary and supplies; monitoring health and safety
- General administrative duties: answering phone calls; preparing meetings; greeting clients
- PA Support: diary management; organising meetings; booking travel and accommodation
- Human Resources: managing recruitment, staff inductions and reviews, holiday and other leave; drafting contracts; monthly payroll
- Finance: recording income and expenditure; liaising with the accountant to manage PAYE, VAT returns and filing of yearly accounts; managing expenses; raising client invoices
- IT Support: managing printers, subscriptions and licenses; liaising with external IT support
- Press and marketing: responding to press and marketing requests and helping to produce marketing collateral
The successful candidate will have prior office management experience, ideally within a creative environment. You need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organised, proactive and professional, self-driven and strong use of initiative. IT literacy in MS Office and Adobe InDesign, preferably Mac and experience of Quick Books is desirable but not essential.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now.
Job Reference: VWR1515_1512054550
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP