Office Manager – Charity.
Our client, a Charity based in London requires an Office Manager to start ASAP! You need to be comfortable working in a small office!
The main duties are:
- Organising meetings
- Booking meeting rooms
- Organising lunches, refreshments, equipment for meetings
- Minuting internal meetings
- Maintaining the contacts database
- Schedule and manage data protection audits
- Logging and scanning incoming correspondence
- Booking travel
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining office supplies
- First point of contact for IT support
- Reviewing IT systems
- Manage small annual budget for office and premises
- Process expenses
- Dealing with suppliers
- Coordinate volunteer recruitment process
- Provide admin support for the recruitment of new staff
- Provide fundraising support by logging fundraising income, writing thank you letters/emails to donors and processing gift aid
- Carry out periodic risk assessments
- Designated fire warden
- Designated first aider
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties which will support the smooth running of the charity
The successful candidate will have significant experience in office management or as an EA or PA at senior level. You need to have experience working within the voluntary sector and have experience facilitating all aspects of Board level, or senior meetings including preparing agendas, liaising with participants, minute taking and following up actions. You need to have excelling communications skills both written and oral, good interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to a variety of people. You need to have proven ability to be discreet and confidential, ability to manage time effectively, meet deadlines, be highly organised and able to set priorities and meet deadlines. You need to have excellent IT skills and strong knowledge of all Microsoft office packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR5699_1531485095
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP