Office Manager, £32 – 38,000, 6 months FTC.
Our client, a leading management consultancy firm, is looking for an Office Manager. This is a six months fixed-term contract, with the possibility of extension or going permanent. This role is to start ASAP and the salary is £32,000-38,000 dependant on experience.
Main duties include:
- Overseeing the front of house team
- Coordinating facilities, supervising external contractors and carrying out inspections
- Managing supply inventory – office supplies, food and beverages
- Collaborating on ad hoc company projects
- Coordinating office repairs and maintenance
- Working with the Office Manager and operations teams to producing events, meetings, health and safety reports and training.
The successful candidate will have 4 years relevant experience in Office/Facilities management. You will be proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You must also have excellent oral and communication skills, good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and strong attention to detail.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications that we receive, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global company, apply today!
Job Reference: VWR9278_1519645779
Salary: £32 - £38 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP