Our client an arts organisation is looking for a highly motivated, organised and creative individual to provide office management, administration, development and finance support to the Team. This is a part-time maternity cover which is expected to last for 9-12 months, working 3 days per week and is paying £27,000-29,000 pro rata. Proposed start date: mid-November.
The main of this Office Manager duties are:
- Assisting the Director with diary management and administration
- Meeting coordination including minuting/distribution of meeting notes
- Managing office systems
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Maintaining the database
- Preparation of presentation documents, proposals and reports
- Assisting with HR administration
- Development support will include, managing cultivation and new donor events
- Hosting partners and sponsors at events
- Managing partnership guest lists for events
- Tracking and researching funders
- Supporting the Book keeper on financial administration
- Managing income tracking systems
- Providing admin support to the Board of Trustees
- Attend board meetings
- Prepare board papers
- Supporting Trustee recruitment and management
- Collect content for monthly e-newsletter
- Collate and assist with edits and ongoing maintenance of company website
- Collate regular posts on social media pages
- Line managing the Communications and Admin Assistant
The successful candidate will have previous office management experience and have an interest in contemporary and visual art. You need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines and prioritise competing tasks. You will be highly organised and self-motivated, presentable and confident interreacting with all stakeholders face-to-face, on the phone and in event environments. You need to be a team player, experience of using databases and have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. At interest in arts fundraising, membership and events is desirable.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted!
This is a fantastic opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR1127_1538738240
Salary: £27000 - £29000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP