Our client, a Global Market Research Company based in London requires an Office Manager to start ASAP. You will be running the main office is London and overseeing two other offices based outside of London.
The main duties of the Office Manager are:
- Ensuring an efficient, safe, comfortable and enjoyable working environment for staff and visitors
- Collaborating on ad hoc company projects
- Work closely with other operational department leads to provide a joined-up employee experience – HR/IT/Finance (e.g. Joiners/Leavers process, staff are ICT equipped, admin support for company meetings/social events)
- Ensuring office equipment and facilities are well maintained
- Co-ordinate Staff Business Travel Bookings as required
- Provide occasional PA support to the CEO/CFO as required in addition to Board meeting admin support including minute taking
- Ensure office workspace and office premise regulatory requirements are met
- Monitoring of office expenditures, identify cost-efficiencies, value-for-money improvements
- Support Finance/Management with Office expenditure contractual negotiations
- Based mainly in the London office, with regular, periodic visits to the other offices
The ideal candidate must have previous and proven office management experience. You need have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, have high levels of attention to detail, be organised and must be able to multi-task effectively and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving. You need to be proficient in all Microsoft packages and previous experience of working with Senior business colleagues is highly desirable.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR7293_1537261425
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP