Our client, a renowned arts organisation, requires an Office Coordinator. This is a contract role which is expected to last for three months and is paying £23,000 – 26,000 P/A pro rata.
Main duties of this Office Coordinator role include:
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail, including flagging event invitations
- Implementing and maintaining an ordered filing system
- Booking meeting rooms and organising all departmental meetings
- Ordering consumables and stationery
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Coordinating the allocation of tickets to the arts organisation
- Updating the database
- Raising Purchase Orders and processing invoices
- Meeting and greeting all guests upon arrival, providing refreshments when required
- Providing support to the MD in the EAs absence
- Ad hoc projects when required
The successful candidate will have previous work experience in an office environment. You will be proactive, highly organised and have an excellent eye for detail. Comprehensive IT skills, an ability to prioritise and an enthusiastic demeanour are essential. An arts background would be an advantage, although not essential.
Unfortunately, due to the large amount of applications that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the arts within a leading institution. Apply today!
Job Reference: VWR 2256_1538756989
Salary: £23000 - £26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP