Our client a rapidly growing Investment Company is looking for an Office Administrator to start ASAP. The company is currently operating virtually and at this point no plans to move back to an office. It is likely we may move to a hybrid situation over time, but no firm plans as yet.
The successful candidate will oversee
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for senior management and other employees
- Manage all office phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures (billing cycles, purchase orders, , invoicing, staff expenses)
- Create and update HR records, contracts and databases
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assists in planning and arranging events,
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- C-o-ordinates meetings, agendas and takes meeting notes
This role is suitable for an individual with over 2 years of administration experience.
The role will be hands-on, very fast paced and demanding so you’ll need excellent organisation skills, can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and have a keen eye for detail. You’ll be confident rolling up your sleeves, talking to our clients and senior leadership team and problem solving. You will be competent working with little supervision and be self-motivated. If this sounds like a job for you, please get in touch.