Office Administrator, Permanent, £18,000-20,000.
Our client, a PR company based in West London, requires and Office Administrator. The purpose of this role is to provide support to the entire office to ensure the smooth running of the company. This is a permanent position paying £18,000-20,000 PA.
Main duties include:
- Managing meeting room bookings both in-house and externally
- Ordering stationery and organising the store cupboard
- Maintaining a tidy office
- Implementing and overseeing an effective filing system
- Organising team events
- Ad hoc PA support the MD – diary management and travel
- Answering all telephone calls and redirecting as appropriate
- Setting up and clearing meeting rooms.
- Providing IT Support
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post
- Booking travel for the team when required
- Ad hoc project support to the team
- Organise board meetings and collate papers
- Maintaining holiday and sickness records
- Overseeing the implementation of First Aid and Health and Safety
- Assisting with new starters
- Dealing with training with administration
- Processing of company benefits
- Overseeing the reviews and appraisals dairy
The successful candidate will have solid office support experience. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to think proactively and be able to prioritise effectively. You must also be proficient on all microsoft packages.
Unfortunately, due to the large amount of applications that we receive, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic organisation, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR9189_1528129466
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP