Marketing Manager, Arts.
Our client a world-renowned arts organisation based in Central London requires a Marketing Manager to start ASAP. This is a maternity contract until November 2018. You need to be IMMEDIATELY available!
The main duties are:
- Plan and manage an effective programme of marketing activity to achieve overall objectives.
- Manage the marketing strategy for exhibitions and displays, including identifying.
- Manage the marketing strategy for exhibitions and displays, including identifying target audiences, and devising and implementing campaigns to include advertising, print, digital media, media partnerships, promotions, social media, online and direct marketing.
- Develop new marketing initiatives to attract new visitors, both nationally and internationally.
- Liaise across the organisation at all levels to agree advertising creative for campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of agency relationships, including media planners and buyers, the advertising agency and other suppliers.
- Form and develop innovative partnerships (tourist bodies, promotional partners, sponsors, other arts organisations).
- Ensure targets are met by monitoring effectiveness during campaigns and developing contingency strategies if required.
- Evaluate the success of campaigns including producing post-campaign reports.
- Liaise with the Development department on sponsorship issues.
- Work closely with other colleagues to support their activity.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Responsible for effective data collection and management.
- Manage Marketing Officer.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in managing, devising and implementing effective marketing campaigns in a large organisation. You need to be a confident and excellent communicator, verbally and in writing, able to use initiative and generate ideas. You need to be able to work as part of a team and independently, have ability to remain calm under pressure, be good at ensuring deadlines are met and be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft packages. A professional marketing qualification and experience of managing agencies, designers and an interest in art is desirable.
Please note that due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR6632_1502191595
Salary: £30500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: November 2018
Job Start Date: Immediate