Marketing Coordinator – temp to perm.
Our client, a Media company based in London requires a Marketing Coordinator to join their dynamic Conferences team. This is a temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent and is to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- Ensure websites are up to date with all the latest conference and event information
- Build and schedule HTML email campaigns
- Track progress of campaigns and update email stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationship with industry associations/publications and use negotiation skills to close partnership deals
- Fulfil and monitor partnership agreements
- Collaborate with internal teams on ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in a media, events or related company and have previous experience of CRM and Marketing Automation platforms. You need to have excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills, strong organisational skills and able to meet deadlines. You need to be pro-active, able to use your own initiative, have hands-on approach to problem solving, and be self-motivated. You also need to be confident, results driven and have strong IT skills with minimum intermediate knowledge of Excel.
Due to the large amount of applications that we receive, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a dynamic company, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR8996_1524762041
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP