Learning Programmes Manager.
Our client, a world-renowned arts organisation, requires a Learning Programmes Manager. This is a long-term temporary assignment which is expected to last for at least 6 months. This role is to start ASAP and is paying £18-20 P/H plus holiday pay.
Main duties of this Learning Programmes Manager role include:
- Overseeing the development and delivery of the organisation’s learning strategy
- Developing digital learning programmes
- Managing the department’s budget
- Identifying potential research opportunities
- Monitoring the success of the learning programmes, analysing data and suggesting strategic improvements
- Seeking new opportunities for business development and learning programmes
- Providing comprehensive support to the Head of Department when required
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and have demonstratable experience in art education. You will be an effective line manager with the ability to lead creative outputs and deliver a learning strategy successfully. You will be able to manage a complex workload, work to strict deadlines and problem solve with ease. Excellent communication skills, an ability to seamlessly manage and motivate individuals, alongside an ability to build successful relationship with individuals at all levels are essential. Previous experience working in a gallery or museum is preferred.
Unfortunately, due to the large amount of applications that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a first-class institution. Apply now!
Job Reference: TEMP9989_1536237093
Salary: £18 - £20 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP