Learning Curator – 3-4 days a week.
Our client an Arts organisation based in City of London is looking for a Learning Curator to start ASAP. This is a part-time role working 3 days a week which will possibly increase to 4 days a week. Your hours are likely to be 10am-6pm.
The main duties are:
- Devising the learning strategy
- Identifying and implementing learning opportunities across the organisations programme
- Curating and implementing the organisation’s Artist Development programme
- Leading the organisation’s self-evaluation and learning programme
- Disseminating the organisations’ learning by identifying opportunities for the team to share their learning through speaking opportunities at talks and events, developing publications, presenting at sector conferences and events and devising new ways in which to disseminate the organisation’s learning across the arts sector
- Supporting the organisation’s income generation by writing text for funding applications, reporting to funders in relation to the learning strategies and outcomes of specific projects and contributing to or writing project proposals to new funders, sponsors or partners.
- Promoting the organisation’s programme and services through networking
- Representing the organisation at events
- Contributing to the organisation’s programming discussions and curatorial thinking
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in Learning and Participation within an arts/cultural organisation.You need to have excellent communication skills and able to communicate effectively with a broad rage of audiences. You need to have strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a busy working environment, ability to work as part of a team, and a commitment to continuous development of self and other. You need to be flexible to changing organisational requirements and willingness and ability to work hours outside or normal office hours on occasion (time off in lieu will be granted). You need to have a good understanding of health and safety and have good IT skills including office based packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and databases.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted!
This is a fantastic opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR0123_1529566959
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + pro rata
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP