IT Training Administrator.
Our client, a renowned international law firm based in the City of London, requires an IT Training Administrator to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- Assist in the administration of IT Training events making sure that everything runs smoothly
- Manage course bookings – advertise courses, book rooms, schedule delegates, send calendar invites, resolve conflicts, confirm appointments, record attendees, gather feedback
- Take sole responsibility for maintaining accurate IT training records in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Become the LMS expert administrator and use that knowledge to review processes and improve them for increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Pull reports from the LMS
- Ensure that all internal and external documentation is produced to the highest standard and conforms to the firm’s house style
- Work closely with the IT Training Manager, raising any issues or queries in a timely manner and proposing/providing solutions where possible
- Give guidance and answer queries on course content
- Proactively manage the team mailbox, responding to queries and rerouting where necessary
- Manage the team calendar in Outlook
- Maintain the filing system
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Collate course feedback and generate reports
- Lead the drive for quality, ensuring that appropriate standards and procedures are set and maintained
- Make travel arrangements and hotel bookings for the IT trainers
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Produce monthly training schedules
- Become an ambassador for IT Training
- Review content of online training information and update as necessary
- Ensure training rooms are set up in advance of sessions, courseware and equipment are in place and technology is working, troubleshooting any issues
- Order consumables and printing of courseware, keep supply levels monitored and ensure IT Training display stand is stocked and current
- Adhoc projects as required
The successful candidate must have at least 6 – 12 months proven experience working in a similar role. You need to have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines, be a strong team player and able to use own initiative. You need to have a positive and proactive attitude with a can-do attitude, flexible and adaptable approach, driven and enthusiastic, a strong team player and have solid knowledge of MS Office, in particular Outlook and Excel.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR9632_1519740065
Salary: £23000 - £26000 per annum