Our client a multi-national Finance company is looking for a dynamic HR Generalist to join their firm. This is a 16-month fixed term contract to start in June 2018.
The main duties are:
- Assist with the development and implementation of a re-designed systems infrastructure
- Answer operational and strategic talent questions for leaders across the business
- Expand and improve the systems that house this data
- You will be responsible for understanding business needs, specifying technical requirements and providing operation support to existing applications
- You will be responsible for the full generalist HR function including influencing and advising at all levels on HR related issues.
- Provide support to the HR Team
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent with at least 4-6 years of relevant HR experience. You need to have excellent communication skills, have a knack for problem solving, an ability to remain calm under pressure, high attention to detail and have strong knowledge of all Microsoft packages. You need to drive projects to completion, exercise extreme discretion with confidential information and have an understanding of software development life cycle is preferred.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply NOW!
Job Reference: VWR9874_1528102755
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 16 Months
Job Start Date: June 2018