HR Advisor, Permanent, £30,000 P/A.
Our client, an architecture firm based in London, requires a HR Advisor to start ASAP. This is a permanent role and is paying £30,000.
Main duties include:
- Providing up to date and in-depth knowledge for all HR queries
Recruitment and Resourcing
- Maintaining the weekly Resource Chart
- Updating the job board on the company’s website
- Managing recruitment campaigns
- Providing advice on salary bandings and cost-effective recruitment
- Assisting the HR Manager with development reviews and appraisals
- Overseeing global internal transfers, visa sponsorship and right to work permits
Payroll and Pension
- Assisting the HR Coordinator with updating the monthly payroll spreadsheet.
Performance management and development
- Coordinate the mentor scheme for the London office
- Acting as the first point of contact for the appraisal process
- Advising managers on appropriate training and organising this training when required
- Recording and overseeing development plans
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and have demonstratable HR Advisor experience with an emphasis on recruitment. You will have previous experience coaching managers and have a passion for developing individuals within an organisation. Strong verbal and written communication skills alongside excellent negotiation skills are essential.
Unfortunately, due to the large amount of applications that we receive, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an expanding organisation, apply today!
Job Reference: VWR4478_1528891676
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP