Our client, an International Law Firm based in London West End requires a Hospitality Coordinator to start ASAP. Your hours are likely to be from 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The main duties of the Hospitality Coordinator are:
- Maintaining the meeting rooms to the highest standard
- Maintaining the silverware and crockery.
- Ensuring the public areas are kept clean and tidy (i.e. clear away dead flowers, keep newspapers tidy and polish the antique furniture when required)
- Kitchen management – restock and tidy all kitchen areas over 3 buildings
- Housekeeping duties
- Security desk cover
- Stock control and keep detailed stock records
- Liaising with Facilities Manager to ensure operational procedures are followed and adhering to Health and Safety policies
The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role and have good customer skills. You need to have excellent communication skills, be proactive, able to use your own initiative, have enthusiasm, motivated and be a great team player.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR6022_1543946435
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP