Front of House Receptionist.
Our client a finance company based in the West End is looking for a Front of House Receptionist to start ASAP. The is a one-year contract with the possibility of becoming permanent. You will be working alongside one other receptionist on a shift pattern and the hours are either 7 30am – 4 30pm, 8am – 5pm or 9am-6pm therefore flexibility is required.
The main duties are:
- Looking after a very busy reception
- Answering all incoming calls
- Meet and greet guests and clients
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Diary management
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Clearing down and resetting meeting rooms
- Serving teas and coffees
- Ordering in and laying out sandwiches for working lunches
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Dealing with post and couriers
- Maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required
The successful candidate will have previous front of house experience ideally with a financial services / corporate background. You need to be professional and well presented, have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, be able to use your own initiative and have excellent attention to detail. You need to have excellent organisational skills, be a great team player and have good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR4523_1532538024
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 1 year FTC
Job Start Date: ASAP