Finance Assistant, Law Firm, City, 2 yr FTC, £25-30,000.
Our client, a renowned international law firm, requires a Finance Assistant on a 2 year fixed term contract to support the finance team whilst they implement a new practice management system.
Main duties include:
- Providing cover to the London cashier and billing team
- Undertaking daily administration of the expenses system
- Reviewing expenses claims and ensuring that they are correct and have all supporting documentation
- Uploading Client Disbursements from supplier statements
- Reviewing client and office payments on the banking system
- Ensuring payment of non-Purchase ledger invoices
- Other ad hoc duties when required
The successful candidate must have 2+ years of finance experience. You must be a quick learner, be able to work autonomously and have excellent communication skills alongside the ability to prioritise effectively. You will be a team player, with a friendly attitude. Previous law firm experience and an individual who has started their AAT qualification is preferable.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a reputable law firm, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR1983_1515065705
Salary: £26 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 2 Years
Job Start Date: ASAP