Our client a luxury Retail Company who has 6 stores based in and around London, South East and the East of England and requires a Facilities Manager to join their firm. This is a 13-14-month contract to start mid October 2018.
The main duties are:
- Facilities Management duties will include: Management and scheduling of maintenance work
- Ensuring all cleaning, maintenance and office equipment contracts are dealt with promptly
- Manage cleaning, utilities, maintenance and office equipment contracts
- Oversee contractors Responsible for all contactors on site
- Organise and carry out 6 monthly site inspections
- Record and oversee meter readings
- Act as first point of contract for landlords
- Maintain records for all sites
- Distribute insurance certificates for all sites
- Tenancy Management will include: Liaising with tenants regarding service charges, insurance, repairs, upgrades and common areas.
- Assist finance in maintain accurate records and invoices for all tenants
- Provide training on AC, fire alarm testing
- Creation of tenant packs for all new tenants
- Health & Safety and Environment duties include: Ensure the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and Environmental Policy are implemented
- Monitor evaluate and review Health & Safety policy and practice
- Assist in the identification of training needs for employees
- Advise the board and senior management on the implications of current and emerging health and safety legislation
- Submit monthly reports on H&S
- Assess routine health & safety activities and checks are carried out
- Office Management duties will include: Responsible for the supervision of the Receptionist and provide cover when necessary
- Overseeing H&S Coordinator
- Responsible for leasing/purchasing and maintenance of office equipment
- Responsible for organising any employee events
- Undertake travel Risk assessments for overseas travel
- Process foreign visa applications
- Provide secretarial and administrative support for the Directors
The successful candidates will have previous experience in facilities, property/office management and Health and Safety and have an IOSH or equivalent qualification. You need to have good written and verbal communication skills, be a level-headed problem solver using rationale and logic to handle issues, often sensitive and confidential by nature. You need to have experience managing staff, experience dealing with tenants be energetic & positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude, ability to solve issues/queries quickly and actively contribute ideas to improve customers’ experiences and be proficient with software/systems.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR5632_1536685255
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 13-14 months
Job Start Date: ASAP