Our client, a renowned architectural firm, requires a Facilities Assistant to start ASAP.
The main duties of the Facilities Assistant role are:
- Daily tasks will include: H&S and maintenance walk round, checking for issues and reporting back
- Carrying out minor office repairs
- Setting up meeting rooms which will include setting up AV equipment and will involve moving furniture around
- Assisting with the operations of meeting rooms
- Daily replenishment of paper and consumables in all printers across three floors
- Tackle any printer issues
- Ensure milk and fruit delivery is brought up and evenly distributed throughout kitchens
- Ensure communal areas are always kept tidy
- Purchasing items on behalf of the team as required
- Provide back-up to FM team, particularly over lunch period when required
- Weekly/monthly tasks will include: Assist with external and internal ‘event’ set up
- Weekly visit to storage unit, delivering items and keeping up to date records
- Assist with staff desk moves and setup
- Assist with weekly tidy up of office
- Organise recycling of redundant IT equipment
- Carry out printer inductions for all new starters
- Carry out project and non-project archiving, keeping the database up to date
- Provide backup to the FM team in times of holidays and absence
- Carry out work experience inductions
The successful candidate will be educated to ‘A’ Level standard and have experience working in an office environment or in customer service is preferred. You need to have good interpersonal and communication skills, good organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and have good attention to detail. You need to be motivated, positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, reliable, responsible, friendly and approachable. You need to be highly flexible, with a willingness to tackle a variety of duties and to learn new skills, be a strong team player able to work autonomously and have a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Permanent, Central London, £22,500 p/a. This is an excellent opportunity. Apply now!
|Val Wade Recruitment are actively looking for applicants from underrepresented communities and pride ourselves as an equal opportunities’ employer and agency.