Our client, an international law firm based in the City of London requires a Facilities Administrator to start ASAP.
The main duties are
- Assist with Front of House duties as and when required
- Assist with processing of invoices, checking budgets and cost codes
- Maintaining the filing system
- Ensure the Facilities intranet page is kept up to date
- Organise business cards for staff
- Assist with office seating plans
- To add new vehicles to the motor fleet and keep insurers up to date
- Report and liaise with insurers any insurance claims
- To oversee the quarterly audit of the security system
- Arrange travel and accommodation when required
- Ensure display notice boards are kept up to date
- Maintain office supplies and equipment
- To complete weekly imports and monthly travel spend reports
- To ensure Health and Safety training invites are sent out to all new joiners, assist with workstation assessment requirements
- To regularly complete audits of the company’s system
- To organise annual fire marshal and first aid training
- To assist with administrative tasks as and when required for projects
The successful candidate will have previous office administration experience in a corporate organisation. You need to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, have excellent customer service skills, proactive and naturally positive and motivated. You need to have strong attention to detail, able to use your own initiative, be a team player and able to work autonomously. You need to be highly flexible, ability to prioritise and organise and have excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR2231_1505149327
Salary: £23000 per annum + car allowa
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP