Our client based in South West London requires an Executive Assistant to provide efficient, proactive and professional executive support service to Two Heads. This is a permanent position to start ASAP.
Main duties are:
- Complex diary management
- Providing proactive support for extensive range of meetings including planning and booking dates, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers and minute taking
- Providing administrative support for confidential and sensitive HR meetings including minute taking
- Liaising with external and internal contacts
- Prepare internal communications, including contributions to the newsletter and all staff communications
- Prepare briefings / reports
- Keep an oversight of priorities and work with the Heads to plan work accordingly
- Financial and budgetary administration will include tracking expenditure, raising purchase orders, handling invoice queries and processing expenses
- Provide hospitality to visitors
- Undertake research for specific projects including sourcing and collating information, preparing summary/briefing documents
- Develop and maintain office systems
The successful candidate must have previous EA/PA experience. You need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise professionally and confidently with a wide range of people internally and externally. You need to have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise work, ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information, be flexible, proactive and able to adapt to changing priorities. You need to have good knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted!
This is a fantastic opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR2000_1513879215
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP