Executive Assistant – Fundraising.
Our client based in London is looking for a dynamic EA to work in their Fundraising Department. This is a temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent and is to start ASAP. You need to be immediately available!
Main duties are:
- To manage the Director’s complex diary and appointments, ensuring effective use of time and preparation of papers and information in advance
- To filer incoming mail, sorting, redirecting and taking action as appropriate
- To prepare and/or draft correspondence for the Director as required
- Brief the Director before meetings
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders at senior level
- Oversee the management of business processes
- Responsible for developing and delivering specific projects as decided by the line manager
- To lead and develop the team administration supporting the department
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentation and other documents
- Undertaking HR processes
- Manage legal budget and process expenses
- Provide minute taking at external and internal meetings
- To draft and proof-read briefings, presentations, reports, communications and ad hoc documents
- Being point of contact with the department
- Represent the company at events
- Booking travel and accommodation
The successful candidate must have previous EA/PA experience and have experience of developing relationships with a wide range of different people including at board level. You must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal, good time management skills, able to juggle competing priorities, work to tight deadlines and have strong attention to detail. You need to be calm, able to actively anticipate issues before they arise, develop solutions to these problems and act independently to solve as far as possible or to escalate with both the team context and with internal and external stakeholders where necessary. You need to have good knowledge of all Microsoft packages including the use of Excel to manage book keeping and petty cash. An interest in fundraising would be helpful!
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted!
This is a fantastic opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR6311_1513332318
Salary: £18 - £19 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP