Executive Assistant – Arts.
Our client a world-renowned Arts Centre requires a dynamic EA/PA to provide comprehensive personal and administrative support to the CEO and serve as a liaison to the Board of Governors and provide administrative support to the Chairman and the Board of Committees.
This is a fast-paced role and you need to be extremely organised.
The main duties of the Executive Assistant are:
- Comprehensive admin and personal support will include, managing an extremely busy diary, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging detailed travel plans, preparing agendas, taking minutes, compiling documents and presentations, completing expense reports, and ensuring the smooth running of the CEO’s office
- Effectively manage, plan and coordinate the schedule, act as a “gatekeeper” of the diary to ensure it is well managed
- Managing correspondence; reviewing and prioritising emails and letters, drafting responses and flagging high priority items for attention
- To Research and prioritise incoming issues and concerns
- To work closely and effectively with the CEO and keep well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Oversee and liaison with the CEO’s personal appointments and domestic diary and arrangements
- Arrange travel and accommodation, compiling detailed travel schedules
- Contribute to the researching of speeches articles, briefings, blogs and project proposals
- To attend events to assist the CEO through introductions to key guests, proving speech notes and event related material, organising transport, tickets and compiling key documents in advance.
- Coordinate Board and Sub Committee meetings on an annual and ongoing basis
- To work closely with the Executive team, CEO and Governors, to prepare and circulate agendas and papers for all Board and Sub Committee meetings
- To oversee general administration of the Board including maintaining the Board electronic filing system.
- To manage the Chairman’s inbox
- To act as first point of contact for members of the Board
- To coordinate all aspects of the induction process for the new members of the Board
- To oversee Governor ticket requests
- Field all telephone calls
- Overseeing the facilitation of meetings including booking venues and equipment, providing refreshments, greeting guests and taking notes
- Maintaining the filing system
- To administer the annual leave system
- To process invoices, purchase orders and expense claims as appropriate
- To maintain records of credit card expenditure for CEO
- Any other duties as directed by the CEO
You must have substantial experience in providing high level executive and secretarial support including managing multiple diaries. You must flexible and responsive to changing priorities, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a professional telephone manner. You must have outstanding organisational and administrative skills, highly effective at multi-tasking, ability to prioritise and take initiative, able to be discrete and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately. You need to have outstanding IT skills, including experience in a role which required a high level of IT literacy, you must have an interest and understanding of the arts world and a commitment to attending events where requested to by the CEO.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic role, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR8529_1539277226
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP