Our client a Social Enterprise company based in London is looking for a dynamic EA to start Januay 2019 to cover a maternity leave.
This is a varied role which will include a mixture of administrative tasks, project work, HR and communications support.
The main duties of the Executive Assistant are:
- Provide EA support to three of the management team which will include diary management, booking travel, processing timesheets and expenses, guest booking, booking meeting rooms and you will manage a mix of administrative tasks and projects while keeping the team organised and on trace to achieve their goals
- Ensuring the team is ready and prepared for meetings
- Provide support by prioritising actions and key events and anticipating future needs of the team
- Capturing management costs
- Scheduling quarterly Board meetings
- Taking minutes at Board meetings
- Being first point of contact
- Preparation of documents for new Board members and resignations
- Before Board meetings collating attendance and sharing with the Director and Chairman
- Being the first point of contact for Board members Executive Assistants
- Responsible for organising internal events such as away days, strategy day, booking dinners etc.
- Provide support to the external relations coordinator for external events which will include logistics, travel and anything else that may be required to support the busy events programme
- HR duties will include managing hire process, meet and greet new joiners, onboard new joiners, schedule check-ins with management team, manage leavers process, manage team processes and communicate updates, ensure wellbeing of staff
- Providing general administrative support to the communications team which will include organising meetings, seminars and events and attending meetings where appropriate
- Monitoring social media account
- Letter/email writing to VIP’s
- CMR updating
- Cover for others on annual leave
- Organising team and cross-team lunches
- General admin support will include relationship management, ensure weekly meetings involving management team are set up appropriately, support team travel when required, check team feedback process and manage team birthday’s calendar, gifts etc.
The successful candidate must have proven experience in providing EA and administrative support to senior managers. You need to be well organised and highly motivated, have strong attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, as is the ability to working in a logical manner and use initiative to stay one step ahead of the team. You need to be comfortable using software and you must have good working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR9631_1543600861
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: January 2019