Our client a Medical Professional Body based in London requires a dynamic Executive Assistant to start ASAP.
The main duties of the Executive Assistant are:
- Comprehensive diary management
- Organising meetings
- Managing email and postal correspondence, drafting responses
- Briefing monthly directorate meetings on current priorities and/key areas of work
- Organising domestic and international travel including visas
- Preparing Agendas and collating supporting papers
- Minuting meetings
- Oversee and manage the introduction of the Board of Trustees structure
- Assisting with the smooth running of Council and Board of Trustee business
- Induction of new Council and Board of Trustees
- Arranging Appraisals
- Responding to, or re-directing ad hoc written and telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the filing system
- Making arrangements for ceremonial occasions, sending out invites
- Project Manage award ceremonies
- Cover the Office Administrator / Office Manager in their absence
- Booking meeting rooms, catering and AV
- Maintaining contact lists
- Assist with budget management
The successful candidate will be degree educated or equivalent with PA/EA/Office manager experience at a senior level. You need to have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, have experience drafting correspondence to a high standard, have good organisational skills and strong attention to detail. You need to be able to use your own initiative and make appropriate decisions, prioritise a full workload, able to work to demanding deadlines and remain calm under pressure. You need to have a confident and pleasant manner when dealing with individuals at all levels, be proficient in all Microsoft packages and have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR1247_1540391201
Salary: £31400 - £33400 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP