Our client, a Management Consultancy based in London West End is looking for a dynamic EA to start ASAP. This is a very organisational role and in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility, enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’ attitude essential, and above all a passion for doing it well!
You will be supporting 5 Partners with full diary management and global travel.
The main duties are:
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging client and internal meetings
- Organising domestic and international travel arrangements
- Preparing and submitting time & expense reports
- Maintaining & updating Partners’ client contact information
- Drafting and archiving correspondence
- Screening telephone calls
- Attending team meetings as necessary
- Cover for colleagues within immediate team and group as a whole
- Organizing team dinners and events
- Ad hoc duties as needed
You must have proven experience in providing EA and administrative support to a senior manager, including efficient diary and email inbox management and experience of acting as first point of contact. You must have excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and stay calm in a high-pressured environment. You need to have strong knowledge of all Microsoft packages including strong Excel. An additional language such as Dutch, German or French would be beneficial.
Please note that due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR6523_1513879215
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP