Our client, a global Management Consultancy firm based in London, is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to start ASAP. This is a float position providing support for a number of individuals in an extremely fast-paced environment. This Executive Assistant role is paying £39,000 – 41,000 plus a discretionary bonus and is to start late November. Flexibility, enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’ attitude is essential, and above all a passion for doing it well!
The main duties are:
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging client and internal meetings
- Organising domestic and international travel arrangements
- Preparing and submitting time & expense reports
- Maintaining & updating Partners’ client contact information
- Drafting and archiving correspondence
- Screening telephone calls
- Attending team meetings as necessary
- Cover for colleagues within immediate team and group as a whole
- Organizing team dinners and events
- Ad hoc duties as needed
You must have proven experience in providing EA and administrative support to senior individuals, including efficient diary and email inbox management and experience of acting as first point of contact. You must have excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and stay calm in a high-pressured environment. You need to have strong knowledge of all Microsoft packages including advanced Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
Please note that due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a leading organisation. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR8934_1539616664
Salary: £38000 - £41000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP