Executive Assistant – 12 month contract.
Our client a Global Energy Company is looking for a first class Executive Assistant to provided administrative support to 2 Executives in their London office. This is a 12-month contract to start ASAP and your hours are likely to be 8am – 5pm.
The main duties are:
- Diary Management
- Coordinating meetings / conferences
- Assist with meeting setups
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Arrange lunch and dinner meetings
- Arranging international travel including flights, car transfers, hotels
- Arranging a wide range of visas and passport renewals for international travel
- Booking meetings and conferences
- Screening telephone calls
- Create and analyse expense reports
- Maintain executives tax records
- Maintaining electronic and manual filing of documents
- Maintaining and updating confidential files/records
- Resolving routine administrative problems and answer inquiries
- Sorting and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
- Drafting responses to routine inquiries
- Assist with projects
- Provide administrative assistance as and when required
The successful candidate will have 3-4 years experience in a similar role within a large corporate company and have experience liaising with high level executives. You need to have excellent written and oral communication skills, be able to work effectively alone or as part of team, ability to multi task and establish priorities and have a can do attitude. You need to have a high standard of Microsoft Office and superb organisational skills and be available and willing to travel when required.
Please note that due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR6523_1528131626
Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP