Our client an Investment Company is looking for an Events Associate to start ASAP. This is a permanent role and you hours are likely to be 8.30am – 5.30pm however flexibility is required for this role and you must be able to travel to Europe at least once or twice a month.
The main duties of the Events Associate are:
- Delivering events in line with business objectives and priorities to the agreed quality and standard
- Assisting in the organisation and Implementation of proprietary events, third-party exhibitions and conferences
- Coordinating communications and event registrations, pre, during and post events
- Maintaining up-to-date content on events pages of the website
- Management of suppliers throughout the event lifecycle
- Deliver events on time and within budget
- Confidently manage events on site and provide onsite support to the team
- Managing stock levels of marketing collateral and conference merchandise for events
The successful candidate must be educated to degree level with a minimum of 3 years’ experience gained preferably in a financial services environment. You must have strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organisational skills, an ability to multi whilst maintaining an excellent attention to detail and pragmatic approach to problem solving. You must be proficient in all Microsoft packages and other EU languages such as German and/or Italian would be beneficial but is not essential. Specific marketing or events qualifications would be advantages.
Please note that due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR3940_1532970040
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP