Our client, a Legal Body based in the City of London, requires an Events / Programme Administrator to start ASAP. This is a 6-month maternity contract therefore the salary will be prorated.
The main duties of the Programme administrator are:
- Booking flights, accommodation and applying for the correct visas
- Ensure delegates have all the relevant material for their trip
- Assisting with practical arrangements for training, workshops, venue hire, conference arrangements, delegate list and registration
- Maintaining travel logs, project spreadsheets and updating contacts database
- Assisting staff when abroad including responding to emails and phone calls as required
- Providing logistical support
- Dealing with general enquiries on the telephone and by correspondence
- Providing general secretarial assistance and filing
- Booking couriers, setting up conference calls and catering for meetings
- Reconciling monthly expenses
- Timely action of invoices, particularly from travel agency each month
- Other duties will include providing project administration support as required
- Assist by drafting up budgets for grant projects as required
- Assist with financial aspects of grants and expenses as directed by the Manager
- Assisting with the circulation of relevant materials to speakers, workshop participants and delegate members
- Taking minutes at staff meetings in the absence of Programme Coordinator
- Provide any other ad hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate will have strong administration experience with great eye for detail. You need to have excellent communication skills both spoken and written, be confident, flexible and ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You need to be open to job share situations, ability to work independently and in a team. Working knowledge or second language and knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is desirable.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply NOW!
Job Reference: VWR5520_1538565028
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum + pro rata for six months
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP