EA to CEO, Charity, £33,000-39,000.
EA to CEO, Charity, £33,000-39,000
Our client, a charitable organisation in central London, requires an Executive Assistant to the CEO. This is a permanent role paying £33,000 – 39,000, dependant on experience, and is to start ASAP.
Main duties include:
- Complex diary management
- Inbox management, highlighting pressing matters to the CEO
- Developing excellent relationships with senior stakeholders through effective communication
- Writing and proofreading internal and external communications
- Managing financial accounts, monitoring expenditure and budgeting
- Secretarial and administrative support for Boards, Committee and Leadership meetings, including minuting
- Identifying and anticipating problems, providing quick and efficient resolutions
- Creating presentations on behalf of the CEO for conferences, events and meetings
- Streamlining office procedures and administration
- Undertaking special project work at the request of the CEO
The successful candidate will be an experienced Executive Assistant who is accustomed to supporting a CEO. You must work well under pressure and maintain a flexible approach to your work, effectively rearranging priorities when required. You will be able to build and maintain an effective relationship with the CEO and key stakeholders, acting professionally and with discretion at all times. Excellent organisational skills, a proactive mindset and the ability to communicate effectively in all mediums is essential. Finally, you must be proficient in all Microsoft packages, including Excel.
Due to the large amount of applications, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very worthwhile charity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR3338_1526045555
Salary: £33000 - £39000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP